Thursday, July 9, 2020

Poetic Vision: Day 9

Today's affirmation word is TRUST. I cannot express the number of times that this has come up for me today. I trust good things will unfold for me and they do. WOW! I have such heartfelt gratitude for all the blessings in my life, such things as open communication, compassionate action and positive thinking to name just a few.



I trust that in the days, weeks, and months to come that there will be unity, growth, laughter and courageous conversations from the heart happening, as well as beautiful poetry forming from the creativity of that which appears. Listen to these words...


awaking to
the morning
music of the
fabulous
forest

come
meander
over here
and listen
in

to the
dazzling
water song
together with
this river rain
concert

shower
with the
sound

No comments:

Post a Comment