Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Poetic Vision: Day 22

Today's affirmation word is CLOSER. I believe that with each day that passes, I grow closer to that which I wish to manifest. At any minute, I could materialize that which I visualize, because I have done the work and have planned for its arrival. 



I remember days, weeks, months and years looking to manifest that perfect mate. As time passed, I grew closer and closer until the arrival of my fiance and now wife. Then, there were theses days, weeks and months until the day drew closer for our wedding. There have been so many times that I anticipated things as they got closer AND there was much joy in the journey.



There is nothing 
like a good thought 
in the morning to 
start a good day.

Good thoughts 
of us though…
that’s a great 
way to start.

I enjoy our time
together, as well
as the remembrances
when we’re apart.

What truly matters
is not whether we 
are together or apart,
it’s the heart’s joy.

There is nothing
like the joy I feel 
now on this truly
amazing journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment