Monday, July 20, 2020

Poetic Vision: Day 20

Today's affirmation word is CELEBRATE. Boy, do I have reason to celebrate. I have materialized a lot recently. The song has been sung and the music plays on. I continue to visualize and it is time to express gratitude for what Professor Visionary has brought about during this time.


It wasn't anything hard. I simply asked and it was given. I knocked and the doors of opportunity flew open. I have not finished the work, but the harvest is great. Therefore, I celebrate!  



I plant seeds of 
love and laughter.

They grow as I
genuinely listen,
learn and forgive
in life's co-
creative process.

Surprises, miracles,
discoveries and every
day adventures occur
in the unexpected.

I harvest authentic
expressions of kindness,
care, concern, hope, 
and gratitude.


No comments:

Post a Comment