Sunday, July 5, 2020

Poetic Vision: Day 5

With health and wellness come inner peace, calmness, and joy. The body will supply pleasing sensory experiences. The mind will be restful and reflective. The spirit will be expansive and enthusiastic. I take a M.A.P. to get to this place (Meditative Affirmative Pauses). I am adopting habits that renew my body, mind and spirit through self-care. It is extremely important for my health and wellness that I make positive and enjoyable lifestyle changes. I create, reveal and express my Divinity, because now is the time to find joy in every breath.


As I focus on my health and wellness, I give priority to the things & relationships that matter most. For this reason, I write. I dance with words. I play with them and have fun for there a tons of possibilities. For example, let me share this one with you. 


remember
to
dance
soul
friend

feel
the
future
possibility

play
have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment