Sunday, July 19, 2020

Poetic Vision: Day 19

JOURNEY is today's affirmation word. No matter the terrain - lake, beach, forest, river, stream, or mountain, I love me an adventure. I can't wait to see what unfolds in this beautiful life of mine. 
One thing is clear. I am ready. 


I love to be one with nature and to listen to the melody she sings. The earth has much to enlighten us about given the history of creation. She nurtures and inspires me daily. 
Thank you for leading me to happiness.


Thanks for uplifting
us with the melody of
the ocean, and streams.

Thanks for exciting
us with the dance of leaves,
and the rhythm of rivers.

Thanks for educating us 
about the sweetness of 
flowers, fruit and trees.

Thanks for enriching our
lives with lakes, and
beautiful waterfalls.

Thanks for inspiring us
to greatness like the 
majestic mountains.

Enlightened Earth we can
not thank you enough for 
nurturing us when needed.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment